Mice will SHATTER........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antec-User

Papa Chester
If you throw em hard enough.. :freak: Got ticked at Crysis earlier today and LAUNCHED my mouse.. I'm still finding pieces in here! It's scattered all over the room!

LOL!! Woops.. I needed a new one anyway.. The old Optical mouse was gettin to me anyway.. Got a decent Logitech Lazar mouse now.

Calm. Down. rofl.
Did anyone else think when they saw the title that he meant an actual living mouse....

i thought he was talking about the computer mouse, can't really imagine a real mouse getting shattered.

**** guy you need some anger management seriously. Getting all ****ed over a game is not a good sign.

If you throw em hard enough.. :freak: Got ticked at Crysis earlier today and LAUNCHED my mouse.. I'm still finding pieces in here! It's scattered all over the room!

LOL!! Woops.. I needed a new one anyway.. The old Optical mouse was gettin to me anyway.. Got a decent Logitech Lazar mouse now.

Dude, normally when I feel the need to inflict physical bodly harm to my computer hardware, it's a good sign take a break and go out side.

I used to be mean to my mice/keyboards too. Then I bought a 50$ keyboard, and a 90$ mouse.

....No.

I used to be mean to my mice/keyboards too. Then I bought a 50$ keyboard, and a 90$ mouse.

....No.

Seconded.

Also, to the OP:

facepalm.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom