Mice will SHATTER........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. Just wow.

You got mad at a game and destroyed your mouse cause of it. What did your mouse do? Not aim right? Wait you control that....

Sounds like Adam Sandler from Anger Management. Seriously take a chill and walk away next time. Replacing it with a more expensive mouse wouldnt be the best idea. What happens if you get mad again? Destroy a more expensive mouse and feel like crap afterwards? Not the best of plans.

:D Been there but didn't do that.

My stuff may not be made of gold, but I can't afford to replace it because I lost my cool.

i could never do that to my lachesis the worse i do, is when im frustrated with a virus im tryign to remove or, trouble shooting my pc, il bang on my desk btu never have i been mad abotu a game like that, well once my brother was bugging me when we where playing gears of war online, and kept getting me killed, and was makign fun of me so i threw the controelr and him and he stfu lol. that was my worst, a friend of mien thru a 360 controler thru his was was to funny he has a perfect 360 controler shaped hole in his wall lol.

^^ lol. My friends brother threw a remote into a wall like that once. That same friend broke one of his xbox cotrolers by throwing it at their tile floor when he was losing at Halo 2 on xbox live. Anger management issues must run in their family.

my friend threw his cell phone at a tv once.....

/fail

Friend does that kinda crap all the time. He's thrown it at his door, wall, concrete ground, etc. Everytime he does it hard, the back flies off, and the battery flies out. Somehow, that phone is still running...Its an LG VX5400.

The old Nokia 3310's are tough buggers my one survived a dunk in many pint glasses, down stairs an many other things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom