Merry Techmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, well so am I :p Order the parts online, get them delivered to my door next day, then spend 5 mins twisting it all together. It'd take more effort to actually go down to the shops and walk around looking for this, not to mention more expensive (woo savings of $3!)

Haha, well so am I :p Order the parts online, get them delivered to my door next day, then spend 5 mins twisting it all together. It'd take more effort to actually go down to the shops and walk around looking for this, not to mention more expensive (woo savings of $3!)
Not if it's already on your way. I pass at least 1 or 2 Target's every day during work.

I was the kind of guy modding Xbox Duke controllers to USB before it became popular so I know where you are coming from. Thing is, I AM lazy so :p

Dukes were the shiznit! I modded mine to USB and added USB sockets to the original connector so that I could both use the controller with USB, with the console and had a controller port to USB adapter...which didn't matter too much as in the end I installed USB ports at the rear anyway. I also cut out behind the logo on the dome on the front, added a custom backlit logo.

Dukes were the shiznit! I modded mine to USB and added USB sockets to the original connector so that I could both use the controller with USB, with the console and had a controller port to USB adapter...which didn't matter too much as in the end I installed USB ports at the rear anyway. I also cut out behind the logo on the dome on the front, added a custom backlit logo.
So did I :0
Did you do the clear jewel and LEDs behind it on the old Xbox?

So did I :0
Did you do the clear jewel and LEDs behind it on the old Xbox?

Sure did, I screwed with the wiring on the power LED too to make it red by default, added red lighting under the jewel on the Xbox and red lights in the controller ports. Also wired up a sound activated cold cathode that pulsed with music though that was a pretty botched job.

Sure did, I screwed with the wiring on the power LED too to make it red by default, added red lighting under the jewel on the Xbox and red lights in the controller ports. Also wired up a sound activated cold cathode that pulsed with music though that was a pretty botched job.
Lol those boxes were amazing. I modded a 92mm fan on the corner of mine....just cause. Did the jewel thing and lit up the Duke controller. Didn't do much more than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom