Merry Techmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Srsly...
LEDs ~$1 for all of em (and that's being generous), USB cord free (cut it off any old USB thing you've got lying around. Use the 5v and Ground wires, connect LEDs in series until they match the 5v. Then drape over green tinsel stuff mounted on foam base. Tada!
XD

Soldering iron $15 for a cheapy..solder $2+ a roll. Time it takes to do all this, longer then rolling by the aisle at Target since I am already there to get things.

I would once do this for fun.. Then one day someone decided my iron was worth stealing out of my vehicle. There goes window, stereo... Then through some digging and tearing my seats up they found my locked and bolted down tool box which they broke the **** out of to get out. How I did not wake up for this I DON'T KNOW! So bah! I will buy one.

Don't need a soldering iron, just a pair of pliers. Twist the legs of the LEDs together, for something this simple it'll be fine. How long does it take to strip a USB cord and twist some LED legs together :p ahhh I feel like one of those old guys who sits around calling all the kids lazy and spouting "back in my day" stories XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom