Merry Christmas to everyone! (a little more than 5 days away!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went christmas shopping today and I ended up feeling so retarded. I stood in line waiting to pay for almost 2 hours. People were crazy. As I was putting my stuff on the conveyer to be checked out, the guy asked me to pull down the 'lane closed' sign for him. The lady behind me was so livid. She was screaming at me and at the checkout guy. She had like three carts full of crap. Its so stupid!

Christmas (apart from the actual Christmas day when everyone is at home and the stores are all closed) sucks big time.

yea i tried to get a nintendo wii. so i woke up at 5:45 in hopes to get to target at about 5:50 to get in line for the wii. when i get there the worker tells me that they already passed out all of the 15 wristbands so i was like WTF and i walked away. i went to about 8 other electronics stores and there was a line of atleast 50 people. so i decide to wait for the mall to open and maybe i can dash into gamestop when it opens. so i get in line and there are about 8 ppl in front of me. the security guard tells us that there are only 6 wristbands that they are going to pass out. i assume that not all of the 8 ppl in front of me are getting the wii, there are like 2 families of 3. so each family will probably get 1. but no......there was this one family with this retarted kid and each member in the family got a wristband. i assume the were going to get more than one console so that the can sell it on ebay or something. i was 1 PERSON AWAY FROM GETTING A NINTENDO WII!! so that really ruined my christmas. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom