Medéa VideoRaid RTR 5/320

polyosis

Beta member
Hello! Firstly, I'd like to apologize for any spelling errors, I'm on my android tablet and it doesn't auto-correct. I need some advice. I've read the rules and I do not believe I'm breaking any in this post and section. So I cannot find anywhere via google and shopping sites what the Medéa "Videoraid RTR 5/320" is worth in todays market. I know its an old device however the stats on it are still great. I'm interested in selling it, however I need to know its market value before I make any decisions.
It has 5 drives, equaling out to 320 GBs, no wires ( :annoyed: ), still works great, no damage on it.

I'm not listing any sites that I'll sell it on here so I don't break any rules. I'm just interested in the price. If its pretty low I'll probably keep it for my video making and 3D design. I am sorry if this is the wrong section, I thought since the Medéa can be used for audio, videos, and design; this would be a good forum section to ask this question.
Also, off topic, this forum looks very helpful and actually respectful (member-wise), I hope I can start using it. :)

Hello! Firstly, I'd like to apologize for any spelling errors, I'm on my android tablet and it doesn't auto-correct. I need some advice. I've read the rules and I do not believe I'm breaking any in this post and section. So I cannot find anywhere via google and shopping sites what the Medéa "Videoraid RTR 5/320" is worth in todays market. I know its an old device however the stats on it are still great. I'm interested in selling it, however I need to know its market value before I make any decisions.
It has 5 drives, equaling out to 320 GBs, no wires ( :annoyed: ), still works great, no damage on it.

I'm not listing any sites that I'll sell it on here so I don't break any rules. I'm just interested in the price. If its pretty low I'll probably keep it for my video making and 3D design. I am sorry if this is the wrong section, I thought since the Medéa can be used for audio, videos, and design; this would be a good forum section to ask this question.
Also, off topic, this forum looks very helpful and actually respectful (member-wise), I hope I can start using it. :)

Retail cost:
PCM | Medea, VideoRaid 4/320 LP 320GB, 900675-01

Thats how much it is going for on the market.
You might want to consider "calling" the shops that still have these by chance.
Ask them how much it you could sell it to consumers at aftermarket prices.

Back
Top Bottom