looking for a movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blitze105

Daemon Poster
hello

if any one on here has seen robin williams live on broadway... and knows of a good movie / show like that and can could tell me what it's called you'd get a thank you from me!!!

lol if any one knows i'd like to hear it thank you
~blitze

Trotter i dislike you for your computer :( (joking)

BUT tyvm for the movie. seeing as it's by robin williams.. lol it should be pretty good. Thank you if any one else knows some good ones lemme know.

although i know the blue collar comedy tour is out there i already have it so...
~blitze

Actually, I think "Throbbing Python" as a HBO special, but it should be out there. I used to have it on an album, way back when.

Yes i saw it was like a cd of stuff on it. So i will just check it out myself. :)

Thank you though

Its probably not as vulgar, but I always really liked "Bill Cosby: Himself".

Hillarious movie.

blue collar comedy tour is horrible. I hate those completely out-dated redneck jokes. The only person who I think is pretty hilarious is Ron White. But jeff foxworthy and larry the cable guy especially.......jesus......give it up with the "You might be a redneck" crap that died out 20 years ago.

Maybe it's cause I have family that naturally talks like larry the cable guy and he just puts it on for an act that annoys me. It annoys me to listen to my family in muleshoe (yeah that's right, not even good enough for a horse), texas because their twang is just so intense.

Blunt as usual Nubuis. It makes it simple if you ask me.

I agree the blue collar comedy tour was... over rated.

I am just tired of ppl stating i could watch it, especially when i mention "i already have this one."

However he had some good suggestions listened to a george carlin one.. amazing!
~blitze

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom