Limited search results after one day of using Google app

TatianaC

Beta member

My search results became limited using Google app after one day, just like my Google search using Safari and Chrome, results became restricted again, my phone is hacked and search results are controlled, what can I do to return my Google app search to original settings and prevent hackers from controlling and limiting my search results? I am using iPhone 5.

My search results became limited using Google app after one day, just like my Google search using Safari and Chrome, results became restricted again, my phone is hacked and search results are controlled, what can I do to return my Google app search to original settings and prevent hackers from controlling and limiting my search results? I am using iPhone 5.

1. First, how do you know that you are being hacked and your search results are the target of hackers.
  2. Another question - is using such emphatically bold text somehow related to your hack or is there some other problem?

1. First, how do you know that you are being hacked and your search results are the target of hackers.
  2. Another question - is using such emphatically bold text somehow related to your hack or is there some other problem?
I am going through law enforcement harassment, they are in control of my phone, my search results are restricted to only what they allow me to read. My bold text I didnt know it will be bold, I copied a regular text from Google forum were I posted this question after I didnt get any replies. My search results were normal after I uploade Google app, as soon as I mentioned to my son that I have much better results using it and my results are precise that I stopped having when this harassment started on Safari and Chrome using google search it right away became limited just like on Safari and Chrome. I never had results I had using Google app in my Safari ir Chrome and as soon as I texted about that to my son that changed. I have no access to all the information I always had on my internet. Searches are limited to answers law enforcement wants me to read and websites they want me to visit. This has been going on since December last year. Not to mention what else they do to me, its not relevant to this post by consistent with abuse of power.
PS. Phone dies when charged fully when they want me to stop doing something, typos I didnt make constantly, messages were sent to people I didnt send on Facebook messanger, discounts codes when shopping and checking out on website wont get accepted, camera pictures they dont want me to share get blur, videos restricted to first image repeating and blur, pictures taking gets changed from natural colors to very light, bright or very dark depending what they want it to look like, suddenly I ran out of storage and cant update my phone or install apps I want, forced to remove pictures I want to keep I took to document whats happening, sound on the phone gets manipulated either very low or very loud.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom