Limited or no connectivity message....

Status
Not open for further replies.

KillBoy PowerHead

Baseband Member
Whenever I connect my 360 to my windows media centre pc they connect but always with the message "limited or no connectivity"

When I click on repair it comes up, "Renewing your IP address", then it comes up with, "the following action cannot be completed", "renewing your IP address".

Not real computer savvy so any help would be muchly appreciated.

Cheers in advance.

why do you connect an xbox to a pc, it will just can it wont connect properly

The Xbox 360 is designed as a media centre extender and gaming console, I don't understand why it would not connect properly if it is designed to do so?

The 360 also works as a top set box that allows me to view certain TV channels in high def through my TV tuner card in my pc.

I have all correct drivers and programs that I need to connect the both but still get the "limited or no connectivity" message.

whats the point of that?

Why do you bother posting in peoples threads and asking pointless questions?

If you know of a better way to connect a 360 then by all means share, but if your question is just "why connect a 360 to a computer?", then my answer is because I want too for my own reasons.

I've only been a member on this forum for a couple of days and almost every post I've read that you have made is not helpful but just silly remarks.

Please if anyone has any suggestions on how I can connect my 360 properly it will be much appreciated.

why would you want to do something thats not meant to be? i guess there are people out there that just dont understand...
this is the reason this post is ignored

why would you want to do something thats not meant to be? i guess there are people out there that just dont understand...
this is the reason this post is ignored

Well then why is an Xbox 360 classed as a Media centre extender?? For connecting to a media centre pc.

Not meant to be?? Now Peter, just because you don't know the answer to the question I'm asking doesn't mean it isn't meant to be, now stop hi jacking my thread and I'll wait for someone who does know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom