Korn tours Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ulti_DOOM

In Runtime
i just scored 2 front tickets to go to see Korn+Hatebreed+Disturbed and 10years on 24th of April at Brisbane....is anyone here going aswell? cause were all orgainising a massive party afterwards - come one come all

Ulti_DOOM said:
i just scored 2 front tickets to go to see Korn+Hatebreed+Disturbed and 10years on 24th of April at Brisbane....is anyone here going aswell? cause were all orgainising a massive party afterwards - come one come all

Hatebreed should be good...not a big Korn or Disturbed fan though.

im looking forward to seeing 10years, they were hand picked by korn. and i think its theyre first time on tour.

Ulti_DOOM said:
Thank you for inviting me to come along to see Korn and Disturbed.

(Just kidding)

Honestly, i would like to go. But I am a bit finacially challanged right now with Moving House, Buying Car and Saving up for AJ'07

well if you had asked me yesterday you couldve had one lol, but that would mean you'd have to fly up here for it. and plane tickets sydny - brisbane is something like 500+ one way wround that time i think, becuase i have to fly from Townville to brissy...wish i never moved from there.

With my busy schedule, I don't think i would of have the time to do it.

Airplain ticket up there are not that expensive. Just a matter of when are you booking the fight.

Korn sucks these days. They shoulda stopped making albums a LOOOOOOONG time ago. I used to like disturbed's first CD and then it got played out and they went sucky from there.

Hatebreed is aright, but it's nothing but 2 minute easy to play songs which all almost sound the same.

Harper said:

Airplain ticket up there are not that expensive. Just a matter of when are you booking the fight.

wel its just after easter, theres going to be people everywhere wanting to fly - thus pricey tickets. if i cant make it down in time i might sell them on ebay for a hefty fee.

Harper said:

wel its just after easter, theres going to be people everywhere wanting to fly - thus pricey tickets. if i cant make it down in time i might sell them on ebay for a hefty fee.

yeah they do suck now, but 4 big bands in one is going to be quite a show. out in the open next to the botanical gardens of bris-vegas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom