keep it clean halo 3 ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw this... very odd.. I guess this is part of the whole Master Chief landing somewhere else ending?

it was just a cg teaser rumours are 06 day 11month 09 year, there is a bunch of numbers the enxt teaser or anouncement is suposed to be 11 17 this year, so november 17th. there is so many hints in this traielr its rediculous but bungie is good for that in trailers.

it was just a cg teaser rumours are 06 day 11month 09 year, there is a bunch of numbers the enxt teaser or anouncement is suposed to be 11 17 this year, so november 17th. there is so many hints in this traielr its rediculous but bungie is good for that in trailers.

hmmm im all ready getting excited

No no, everyone on the net is pretty much certain its a campaign expansion.
And it has to be the Master Chief because otherwise you wouldn't be able to flip warthogs, jump very high and use alien weapons... lol.

:happy:

Apparently, it takes place in between Halo 2 and 3 where a covenant ship almost destroys the entire city on leaving into space/hole on the level Outskirts and such in New Mombasa (in the video it says New Mombasa). People are saying you play as a marine as the drop pods are marine drop pods. But i say it will be another Spartan because other people are saying in the books it talks about someone else. That or you play as the Arbiter again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom