Joost Invitation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick C

Beta member
Hello there , my name is Nick and i'll be the first to admit i'm quite computer illiterate, which though beside the point of this thread , is the main reason i'm posting here.

Recently , I split with my wife and she gained custody of my two kids. Since then , I only have them on the weekends . Lately , the elder of my two kids , Jason who is 13 , told his his mother he doesn't enjoy coming to stay with me for days on end because being here is "boring".

Obviously I was quite upset with that and tried harder to make it enjoyable for the kids when they stay , but this is difficult when I have to pay support to my wife so I can't enjoy the luxuries of lifelike digital television and games consoles.

So , after a chat with friends at work i've found out about this Joost thing, but have no idea of obtaining it. After a bit of googling I found the Joost site but discovered I must be invited to use it. I wouldn't know the first thing about obtaining an invitation and neither would most of the people I know , because they have about the same computer skills as me.

So I decided to look to the people of the internet for help, and started searching for message boards that could help me out , but to no prevail.Now i've found this one , and you guys seem pretty educated on matters of this nature.

Please help me , for I fear my son will stop visiting me completely and I want to see as much of him as I can before he goes off on his own into the wide world.

Thanks for your time and for reading this message , I hope you can help me.

PS. My email address is nick-c-rules@hotmail.co.uk (made by my son :) ) If that's of any help.

wow what can i say, life sucks, if i would be in your shoes i would spend time with him outdoors like biking or fishing just for the fun of it. Try going go carting or something, you can play some console games with him when theres nothing else to do . Well good luck because life is short. remember that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom