Is this site legitiamate ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is just a joke, Mike you have still fallen for copywrited software theft just because it's on ebay don't mean it's legit.

Saxon, it's not I spoke with him by phone earlier tonight and I asked him for a valid photo of the box software he has he provided me with the proof no doubt.
Also look at his shipping terms and agreements, I agree with guy if he bought this from a college they won't allow returns of any open software what so ever, I dealt with this problem once years ago.
I asked him we're he gets this stuff he says works in a college book store.

Besides that if he were selling anything pirated somebody would have said something in his profile and ebay would have stopped his sales.

Also yes cakewalk temporarily has this on sale 49.99-69.00 on different vendors but I just picked ebay for a good reason this time.

This topic is going no where and fast. Working in a College Book Store doesnt give him the right to purchase the software and turn around and sell it on eBay. The College and company came to an agreement, like schools did with Microsoft for offering Student MSDN accounts. This agreement is so that the software is to be used by the Faculity and Student body ONLY. This is still considered illegal software.

Being on eBay doesnt make it legit.

Topic Closed. The original question was answered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom