I'm trying to sell my PC... how should I do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pc_boy

Daemon Poster
I'm trying to sell my desktop PC, but I don't know how.
Craigslist is full of ditches and lowballers, and ebay has a 11% fee (an abomination, 9% ebay + 3% paypal).
Nobody I know wants it since nobody plays games. So does anyone know any good ways of selling a desktop PC?

For the most part yea but were always lookin for somethin new.... I'm sure the buy and sell thread is the right place for this so I would post there but you should list it up man! I'm curious what you got???? Send me a pm.

Post it up, keep the price decent, include pictures, and if someone wants to just get a part, see if enough are willing to buy all the parts in a part out lol.

What I do on Craigslist is I list it for ~50 more than what I want for it (well... for a less expensive item.. Try listing it for $100 more than you want it for).. Remember to put "cash only and no trades"... I dislike trades :tongue:

What I do on Craigslist is I list it for ~50 more than what I want for it (well... for a less expensive item.. Try listing it for $100 more than you want it for).. Remember to put "cash only and no trades"... I dislike trades :tongue:

Problem is, even with a low price, nobody replies. Or they reply once then never again.
So is there a trick to make my post more easily seen? Like keywords or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom