i-pod video

Status
Not open for further replies.

lancec2c30

Future ex-member
well I have been looking at i-pod's with the video play-back, but my problem is I am not going to send my money down the drain with i-tunes. SO myt question is does the i-pod video let you put any video on it as long as it is in the right format? for instance if I wanted to rip one of my movies my computer could I encode it ion m-peg 4 and put it on the i-pod?

Yes ipods will play video as long as it is in the right format, there are many programs that can convert your videos to the right format.

You can do a search in these forums (not to mention Google) about the subject.

Get the Creative Vision: M. It is exactly like the Video IPod, except not made by Apple, of course (Made by Creative Labs). The thing is awesome - Never had a single problem with it.

You don't need a program like ITunes, all you need is Windows Media Player. It will convert your video files if needed.

Also, read some C-Net reviews on it- it was rated top Media Player, over all Ipod models.

well my thanksgiving was pretty cool until someone stole my psp. We were in thier driveway, in a neighborhood. And some a$$ O stole it right out of our truck while we were asleep in our travel trailer.

So since I bough it with my own money, my prents agreed that they would replace it with something about the same price. I am undecided, should I get another psp? or a video mp3 player like the creative vision N. ( Motoxer, I was leaning towards a similar model that you suggest, I just thougt more people would respond to I-pod.)

Now one thing that I have noticed about video players like the i-pod video and creative n vision is that the screen is small. Now I understand that it is that way to keep the size of the player down. Is it hard to watch a video on a screen that small or not?

well thanks for the suggestions ericB, but I think I am going to look into the creative zen n vision. It has a way crisper screen, more battery life, and I can more easily put my ripped dvd's on it. Compared to the ipod video.

i have ipod vedio 30gb ..
its not that big a deal anyway ..
small screen .. not long enough battires life ..
and about ur question .. yes it does play vedios if they r the right formatt !!

ya they SAY that the creative n visoin has just over 4 hrs of battery life when used with video. But I also forget its primary use is music lol, and a helluva lot of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom