I need a Gaming PC for under 1300 CD$

Status
Not open for further replies.
which specific mother board should i get out of those two and can you give me the full name of it because im finding to motherboards when i search one of the ones you recomended thank you

I dont buy getting a gaming PC for under 2000$ a comprable video card is 500$ (if you really want a nice pc, if not ehhhhh).

dhw200 said:
Since u already have AGP vid card...

AMD Athlon 64 3200+ Venice
DFI Lanparty nForce3 OR MSI Neo2 Plat
1 gig of RAM
Thermaltake Silent PurePower 480 watter for starters
Heyyo,

good setup man, good. :)

I say for the ram he can get like, a pair of OGZ 512MB's. Kingston's also good but err.. that price tag... yeah. I'm not too sure how good their value ram is, but should be good since they have lifetime warranty.

[EDIT]
Btw, it's not all that hard to get the mobo setup actually. There's some guides you can read online or a mag or sometimes even the mobo manuals.

Here's a site I reccomend: http://www.buildyourown.org.uk/

a pretty thurough guide, even has some video clips to help! :D

Dude, we all started off as gaming n00bs, but to become pro, you gotta make a start somewhere.

By the sounds of it you've got lots of cash kicking around eh? just go to a local comp shop, and try to buy a crappy old comp, and practice assembling/dissasembling that thing before you work on your computer, then you can try to sell it back to the comp shop if you don't want it or just hand it to them (it's bad to throw electronics in the garbage, comp shops know how to properly dispose of them).

These are my choices for ram there is a large price range. which ones are the same performance level as an amd Anthalon 64 3200 venice and an Ati Radeon X800 XL 256 mb

KINGSTON HYPERX PC3200 1024MB 2X512MB DDR400 CL2-2-2-5 184PIN DIMM DUAL CHANNEL MEMORY KIT

KINGSTON HYPERX PC3500 1024MB 2X512MB DDR433 184PIN DIMM DUAL CHANNEL MEMORY KIT

KINGSTON HYPERX PC3200 1024MB 2X512MB DDR400 ULTRA-LOW-CL2-2-2-5 184PIN DUAL CHANNEL MEMORY KIT

KINGSTON HYPERX PC4000 1GB 2X512MB DDR500 CL3 184PIN DIMM DUAL CHANNEL MEMORY KIT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom