I got mad at gaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got crysis on a special sale at frys. $10! Good stuff. Then got warhead from gamestop in an exchange for bad Wii games.

hehe. gotta love cheap games. imo pc games should be 30$ now, they would sell many more and have less pirated. looking at how low everything else whent games didnt go down and are considerably expensive atm.

I was never impressed with FC2 by the screenshots and word of mouth...matter of fact only reason i have it installed on my machine is because i got it for free with mt GTX 295 purchase.

I dont think i would have spent $50 for it...but its been fun and runs great so far.

lol speaking of FC2 I just encountered a bug in single player where I couldnt open the bar door so I couldnt deliver the brief case I was going to deliver which means I can't advance in the game...awesome job ubisoft!

I havent ran into bugs yet.

Did you patch the game first gabb?? I didnt even bother running it without the patch applied.

lol speaking of FC2 I just encountered a bug in single player where I couldnt open the bar door so I couldnt deliver the brief case I was going to deliver which means I can't advance in the game...awesome job ubisoft!

i had that i forget what i did to get it to open was something in game i think i maybe found a diamond or something or went and bought something anyway it worked after that.

I havent ran into bugs yet.

Did you patch the game first gabb?? I didnt even bother running it without the patch applied.

Yeah of course, I needed the much needed wide screen support. Theres posts all over the forum of people having this problem, it seems Ubisoft programmers are unable to fix it since Ubisoft refuses to even mention it.

Yeah and HL2 has no bugs what so ever.

I don't even know why you would make a comment like this. I never claimed HL2 has no bugs, but its pretty common knowledge that Farcry 2 is flat out filled with a ridiculous amount of unacceptable bugs, ranging from single play stopping bugs, to you being unable to dismount from a mounted 50 cal MG. Not to mention they didn't fix the multiplayer bind bug until patch 1.02 which is just ridiculous. I mean how hard can it be to get the bind keys to work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom