I am a genious!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
003 said:
I did that once two, the lead is still in my hand and you can see it through the skin.

Yeah, I have the same exact thing. The whole point of the pencil broke off in my palm and just got stuck there.

Re: I am a genius!!!

Norcent said:
ok so i was at my friends house and stepped on a piece of wood that had a 3 1\2 nail in it. The nail went in my foot a tad so i forced my foot down all the way so that it wouldn't hurt.

i still dont get why that wuldnt hurt if you just kept pushing it down in?

this is like when i got stabbed in the leg with a pencil in 6th grade, too bad that kid moved back to denver. :mad:

Re: Re: I am a genius!!!

MrZucchiniHead said:
i still dont get why that wuldnt hurt if you just kept pushing it down in?

He either missed any major nerve endings or his body went into shock and delivered a massive dose of painkillers to the site.

Alvin.C said:
...isn't it tetanus? :rolleyes:

you under stood what i was saying :D ...thats all that counts...and we've allll seen the research by some college about it doesnt matter how things are spelled as long as the first and last letters are correct :D

The letters in the middle need to be the same as well; they can just be scrambled however....

Norcent said:
ok so i was at my friends house and stepped on a piece of wood that had a 3 1\2 nail in it. The nail went in my foot a tad so i forced my foot down all the way so that it wouldn't hurt. That nail almost went out the other side of my foot. That would've hurt like crazy.

So i am a genious cause i discovered that if i forced my foot down further on that nail i would have no pain.

That worked too.

Me a genius.

What a retard... Please don't reproduce.

Norcent said:
The nail went in my foot a tad so i forced my foot down all the way so that it wouldn't hurt

What was your obviously dumb reasoning to doing this??

You know i think he was being sarcasti when i he said "
"I'm a genius"
My guess is that he accidentaly stepped on it, and instead of instantly flinching back from the nail he continued to stand on the nail (probably because his other foot was already leaving the ground)
and now he decided to make this sarcastic post as a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom