How to differentiate if my lag is caused by GFX card or Network?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, when I first typed that I missed that it was a laptop and I forgot to change it when I realized.

Back to the OP, out of curiosity, are you playing the game with the laptop plugged in or running off the battery? My performance drops significantly with the battery compared to plugged in.
Always play games with laptop plugged in. Well to be honest, the laptop is 'nearly always' plugged in and it seems to rely on the battery the least now. Battery runs down fast compared to when I first got it. Can't remember but I did heard someone saying something about different battery types and how much you can rely on it.

Combat Arms EU - Online first person shooter. Haven't had chance to switch to a wired connection as yet since all the PC's are in use.
I play Combat arms NA, and recently i have noticed that it is laggy after the patch and ui change. It is not your laptop. Combat arms requires very very low specs. Even a 6150 can get good framerates.

I play Combat arms NA, and recently i have noticed that it is laggy after the patch and ui change. It is not your laptop. Combat arms requires very very low specs. Even a 6150 can get good framerates.
Old topic and at that time I think it was my network, after I switched to a wired connection it seemed to lag less, as for now ya I'll agree with the lag after the new patch and UI change :(. Sucks, the game has becoming more laggy :(.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom