how much is a website?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any hosting company will take measures to protect themselves. Hardly a case to base a firm decision on whether or not to go with a particular company because you failed to abide by their ToS. I've been using GoDaddy for over 5 years now for a lot of different hosting and domain services. I've never had the same issue that you are referring to. In fact, I rarely have any issues at all with them that they can't resolve over a single short call or brief explanation.

You've never had the same issue because I doubt very seriously that you are doing what I was doing. And, no, any hosting company won't do the same thing. Namecheap has never given me any problems, even back when a crew I was running was raising **** and taking down rival gamer websites. Even then, Namecheap never gave me any problems.

It sounds like what you are/were doing is illegal. Don't fault a good company because you broke their ToS.

I'm a godaddy fan myself, reasonable prices and very few problems. I've used a few other crap companies for hosting and i've had some horror stories. Been using Godaddy for about a year now and haven't had any issues. Called them a number of times with questions and have never had any issues.

GoDaddy is ok, they have a lot of space and bandwidth but there technical support isn't so great. You have to wait forever to talk to anyone and then they won't really help you with much.

I do web designing and to make a web site for photos it would be around $50.00 for me to build it. You will need a domain.

Depends on what you want to do. Because you will be posting pictures and large amount of them most hosting companies might/will consider this file storage and will not allow it. You might need to get a VPS server or a Dedicated server if your going to be storing large amounts of pictures files. I would suggest starting starting small using a CMS website like Graffiti and set up a basic hosting with Server Intellect. Then if you grow to big or two fast they can help you upgrade to a VPS server. It was how I started a few years back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom