How I beat Shaq!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I was as cool as him...

He is the perfect example of someone getting a hookup just because of a famous brother even though he has no talent whatsoever. I'm surprised he even makes any money.

Man, I should start singing. Granted I'm not much better but I would make a killing. ;)

^^^ Is it not disturbing to anyone else that a 8yr old boy is singing a love song? 8yr olds should love their moms and that's it... May-be a ride on one of those robotic animals at a mall... But, not little 7yr old sally sue from his 3rd grade class.

And that's not as bad as, "Using a CD to see the back of your head while giving yourself a haircut. Then doing such a crappy job, you need to hire someone from TF, to touch up the back for you."

What does a hair cut cost these days? $10?
No, a black stinking pile of crap in your pants as you scurry through work and toss your completely soiled pants into the club washing machine and putting on some stank pants out of a locker is definitely worse.

thebleakness said:

He is the perfect example of someone getting a hookup just because of a famous brother even though he has no talent whatsoever. I'm surprised he even makes any money.
Exactly **** aaron carter.

Nubius said:
No, a black stinking pile of crap in your pants as you scurry through work and toss your completely soiled pants into the club washing machine and putting on some stank pants out of a locker is definitely worse.

Yeah, that was bad. But, I was still stinking drunk, more hungover then anything and yeah... it wasn't a pile...let's just get that straight.

THe stank pants in my locker with dried up cake frosting and Prime Rib juice on them weren't any better...

But, I still pay for a real hair cut!

:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom