How do you pronounce your username?

Status
Not open for further replies.
mine is pronounced "ah pok-a lipse"
some people have trouble saying it, some have trouble spelling it.

it is really spelt "apocalypse" but I changed it to "apokalipse" to be a little more unique

mikesgroovin said:
I should elaborate a little.....Michael is actually pronounced "ME" + "KALE"

hehe, that french for Micheal right? Well there is 3 years of french class down the drain, lol.

ummm

Hah-Ker-Man lol, orr Hook-er-man -- man-hoo-ker.... Wutever u want....

The WX in my user name stands for "weather". I adopted this name because Im a BM2 in the Coast Guard and currently hold the Qualifactioin as a heavyweather Coxswain. WX is an abbveation for weather.

Fire - Fox.....not to difficult, eh?

Some people call me Fire, som call me Fox, Some call me FireFox, some call me FireFoxy, somec all me Foxy, some call me Fire is Foxy o_O It's true....

I prefer to be called, "Fire". Yes, if you're wondering I do like to play with fire.

People seem to have a lot of trouble deciphering my name.. for those that can't tell, it's just "Paradox" with some funny symbols instead of letters.. if you still don't know how to pronounce it, have a listen to this. I can't make it any simpler than that :p

Sorry to revive an old thread (or not old, but located back a few pages), but I should probably reply to this one (I've seen too many people refer to me as "Giranworms") . :laughing:

Kire-n-worms
Not Quirin, or Giran, or Kirin, Quern, or anything else like that.

Guy said:
Guy

ummm....

Guh-eye

or maybe

Guh-i

roflsmc (rolling on the floor laughing spilling my coffee) I do that sometimes.. I need my coffee or I go :eek:

Deh like duh, but.. well with an E instead of a U, then Mahlie
Deh-Mahlie

Mine's pretty simple. just combine the two words Bar and low - Barlow. In case you're wondering, it's my last name. oh and yeah, you're supposed to pronounce the R... some people don't, which is kind of annoying since it's my last name and I go by it all the time..

Who revived this?

Hey ekÆsine, you replied but didn't tell us how to pronounce ekÆsine. Gee!

Mine is pronounced:

Dee - Moe, with two as in 2, two as in 2, and four as in 4.

That's the first initial of my first name plus the first two initials of my last name plus my b'day!

Dave :D

P.S. And that last part is Dave as in short for David! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom