How do people get to this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah.. i hate the term sell out because its become so broad and widely used.. like if a band wants to change the type of music that they play and they're sell outs. or if they make it big and change their music style at all they're sell outs.. and i feel like just because some people who are hardcore fans aren't like 'hardcore fans' to everybody anymore, or other people are like OMG THERE THE BEST!! its just jealousy..

speaking of testing and reviewing, I have a meeting with an AMD/ATI rep at my store today to talk about reviewing stuff :) hopefully I'll be getting some phenoms, 4850's, 4870's, 4870x2's, 4850x2's, denebs and all that good stuff!

I often say the only two languages worth learning are Arabic and Hebrew. Which makes my native language (Somali) use less :p As far as being a hick, we're all born uneducated, cold, hungry, and naked. We can only keep on bettering our selves. Its not the ignorant and poor I dislike. Its the arrogant and shameless that irritate me. Cause you can always go to school and better educate yourself. You can always get a better job and work your way out of poverty. But there is no cure for being an arrogant ***.

I didn't know your Somalian hussein. My best friend is Somalian so I can speak a little just from being at his place a lot.

i Often Say The Only Two Languages Worth Learning Are Arabic And Hebrew. Which Makes My Native Language (somali) Use Less :p As Far As Being A Hick, We're All Born Uneducated, Cold, Hungry, And Naked. We Can Only Keep On Bettering Our Selves. Its Not The Ignorant And Poor I Dislike. Its The Arrogant And Shameless That Irritate Me. Cause You Can Always Go To School And Better Educate Yourself. You Can Always Get A Better Job And Work Your Way Out Of Poverty. But There Is No Cure For Being An Arrogant ***.

Are You A Pirate?!?!

:p

Maybe we can get a couple of companies to send some of the reviewers/main Hardware recommenders to get products to test

(We were planning on doing our own Reviews for stuff we have when we fix the normal domain)

It'd be a good incentive based on how much the Hardware guys recommend stuff and if their product is up to speed they could become popular..

That would be great if it happens. I hope to see this forum grow alittle more but keep our community the way it is. Over at [H] mostly everyone there is a knuckle head. Theres no sense of companionship at all.

I see you got a 3850 coming to you now Vern, that worked out for you huh?

I am completely fluent in Hick... something totally impossible for anyone who is not born into it. :p

I know a little Spanish, but not enough to get by with. I would love to learn Koine Greek, though. I considered Hebrew, but I think I would get a lot more use out of the Greek.

Same here, my family is from the Hills.

I can speak enough German to get by, though I am far form fluent in it and I am studying Japanese right now. It is about as far form English as you can get.

That would be great if it happens. I hope to see this forum grow alittle more but keep our community the way it is. Over at [H] mostly everyone there is a knuckle head. Theres no sense of companionship at all.

I see you got a 3850 coming to you now Vern, that worked out for you huh?

Ya.. I guess nobody (not even Sapphire) can find an HD 2900XT, but I'm getting an HD 3850 which is about the same performance with less heat output

sadly i'll be working black friday :( and no trips planned as of yet, but i'm more than happy to schedule some time to go down there as i just got paid :)

any ideas for what i should review for a sample to give to amd/ati?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom