How do people get to this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am completely fluent in Hick... something totally impossible for anyone who is not born into it. :p

I know a little Spanish, but not enough to get by with. I would love to learn Koine Greek, though. I considered Hebrew, but I think I would get a lot more use out of the Greek.

I often say the only two languages worth learning are Arabic and Hebrew. Which makes my native language (Somali) use less :p As far as being a hick, we're all born uneducated, cold, hungry, and naked. We can only keep on bettering our selves. Its not the ignorant and poor I dislike. Its the arrogant and shameless that irritate me. Cause you can always go to school and better educate yourself. You can always get a better job and work your way out of poverty. But there is no cure for being an arrogant ***.

I'd love to do this... but it'd be hard to get into...

I'd have to first make a name for myself.. even though making one on this forum is pretty easy.. the rest of the world.. not so much lol

As far as being a hick, we're all born uneducated, cold, hungry, and naked. We can only keep on bettering our selves. Its not the ignorant and poor I dislike. Its the arrogant and shameless that irritate me. Cause you can always go to school and better educate yourself. You can always get a better job and work your way out of poverty.
I was talking about my thick Tennessee accent, actually. I live in the SE corner of the state and the local accent is a bit more pronounced than most in TN.

I'm not impoverished, at least not by local standards. ;) If I lived in Cali I would be poor, but not here. And I actually am bettering myself, as my employer pays 100% tuition as a benefit. I just finished up my AA in IT in June and am currently working on bt BA in IT/Information Systems Security.

If a little tard like Fatal1ty can make it big playing games who knows what can happen :rolleyes:

have you seen him play any of the quake/painkiller games? i watched some of the pro matches he was in, and it was so un-****ing-believable it could have been a bot playing.

You gotta get to a bigger forum. Go to XS w/ some skills and I'm sure something will happen. Shoot, I would show up to oc competitions in a limo wearing a tuxedo lol

have you seen him play any of the quake/painkiller games? i watched some of the pro matches he was in, and it was so un-****ing-believable it could have been a bot playing.

Yeah, it's kind of lame that he's a sell-out but honestly, if you had the means and skill to do what he does, don't tell me you would turn it down.

He may have a lot of hype and may be the Tony Hawk of the gaming world, but he is still a very talented gamer.

It annoys me to see people calling another person a "sell out". Why? Because endorsements? He found something he was good at and went w/ it. If anything I give him props for becoming what he has. Wasn't directed towards you Craze but I was just speaking in general

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom