Horizion: Zero Dawn

If anyone is interested. You can find a gold fast travel pack at the day tower vendor. Several vendors supposed to have it. Is not expensive at least i dint think so is like 50 shards 1 fox skin 10 fatty meat, not bad for an item with unlimited fast travel uses.

If anyone is interested. You can find a gold fast travel pack at the day tower vendor. Several vendors supposed to have it. Is not expensive at least i dint think so is like 50 shards 1 fox skin 10 fatty meat, not bad for an item with unlimited fast travel uses.
cool gonna go get that

So I am not sure if this is a spolier or not but have any of you figured out where this game takes place. I think I know there is a vantage that makes it fairly obvious

i know is in the future after the technological civilization dies out. as to where in the world im not sure.

Got this game for $40 with Targets Buy 2 get 1. Got Zelda for the Wii U and For Honor so 40 for all those 3 games seemed like a great deal.
I'm busy playing another game now however the price was right and it looks really good.
My cousin started playing it and is having fun.
I'll get to this eventually, just not sure if I should play this or Zelda first

Back
Top Bottom