Hoping someone can tell me what this is...

Brids17

Baseband Member
Hey, so I just want to say that I don't know if these two things are related, it's just that they happened around the same time, so I assume they are.

Anyway, around two weeks ago I noticed that embedded videos wouldn't appear/load for me. Often they wouldn't appear at all but some would just appear as a black square. This only happens in Google Chrome. I searched around for fixes but was ultimately unable to get them working, so I figured I'd just ignore it and see if Google released an update that may fix it.

Now however, it's all videos. Before, youtube worked fine but now I often times have to refresh the page to get the video to work at all. At the time time, I noticed that the bottom right hand corner of my screen no long works at all. Not just in the browser but for anything. I was playing a game earlier where some of the controls were in that corner and found I had no way of clicking them. I also can't move files/shortcuts there because when I try to, a small 'no' symbol (red circle with a cross through it) appears at the bottom right of the icon and when I release it, it simply moves the file back to it's original location on the desktop. So basically I have a dead zone in that corner...

As I said, I don't know if these are both connected but since they both started happening around the same time, I thought they might. None the less, I need help with both of them. >.<

Back
Top Bottom