Home made dvds

Status
Not open for further replies.

clark33

In Runtime
I've got some home movies (DVDs) that I have made. I wanted to put them onto my Hard Drive but when I open the containing folder the files are not movie files (like mpeg or avi etc). So, how do I do this? Is it easy to use conversion tools?

If you want to rip them onto your hard drive in those formats you will need to use a program for that. I don't know if there are any free alternatives but I used SlySoft CloneDVD mobile and it works extremely well.

will go with handbrake and you tube it for instructions. What's the best output format? Dont really want the movies taking up massive space (i.e 4.3 gigabyte per movie).

Handbrake is an excelent Piece of softwere, its what I use. I donwloaded mine off Filehippo.com Clean site, and use it all the Time for the likes of Ccleaner, Flash updates and downloading genral softwere. One of the output Files and options for the program is .mp4 wich when I've converted, has come in at less than 800Mb, for a DVD Disk it self. and its a verry in depth Program, you have alot of options for it, such as subs ect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom