Hey guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
intel wont be joinign the mainstreem cpu market from what i know its just for mobile products to compete with atom.

Intel is very much in the CPU market already poizen :p. They can't compete with themselves.

And... Welcome back man!

I know Trotter was admin, and vernong was a mod, but congrats on the rest of the guys.

Can we "obtain" this win7 Milestone? I don't really get the meaning Milestone, care to elaborate? :p

http://www.techist.com/forums/f9/windows-7-warning-189134/
Computer Forums - Announcements in Forum : Windows Operating Systems and Software

A Milestone build is the first steps in the process for a new OS from Microsoft.

The stages are as follows:

Milestone - The first steps. Where they start working on code optimization along with adding of several new features

Beta - Further code optimization, more features added and sent to testers to find bugs with software and within the OS. This is usually done thru several builds and 2 major Beta releases.

RC (Release Canidate) - The final stage of the Beta process. This is where the code optimization is done and all new features added. Mainly trying to find bugs within software and the OS itself.

RTM (Release To Manufacturing) - This is the release of the OS fully tested adn ready for use by everyone.

Hope that helps explain it better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom