Help!

Sorry, missed that after re-reading I added good reps to those I can.
-thanks
also I didn't decide the 256 and 1 gig 256 RAM came with the comp.So I guess I can just sell it.

wait so every thing worked out???
just take the 256 out
have that amount of un equil ram and couse a comp to become unstable
that happened to me suxed
just reterned got the same exact ram and every thing works fine now

I am ptting the 1 gig in and only the 1 gig I'll get back to you if all is ok.

This is really making me angry. I put one RAM in The computer wouldn't bring up the log in. Then I took it out, screen pops up recognizing the decrease in Memory. I clicked last known good configuration on the startup and now , my computer says I need to update and my computer has the original 98 theme. And the bad part is I don't have internet on that computer so how does it know i need the updates?!?!? someone please help me!!!!

friends laptop. she said she was on myspace, when all of a sudden the screen dimmed and comp froze and she cold booted it. when she turned it back on it wont boot os, i told her to do boot menu > hard drive, then it shows this..
http://images0.hiboox.com/images/4606/84d954a6.jpg
please help quick?

ps sorry that im posting here, but i cant start new threads. not sure why

friends laptop. she said she was on myspace, when all of a sudden the screen dimmed and comp froze and she cold booted it. when she turned it back on it wont boot os, i told her to do boot menu > hard drive, then it shows this..
http://images0.hiboox.com/images/4606/84d954a6.jpg
please help quick?

ps sorry that im posting here, but i cant start new threads. not sure why

You want to post a picture of the entire error? It's cutoff.

Ace, you pulled out all of your RAM and then it booted? How far does it get before it dies? It almost seems as if there is a memory leak......

You want to post a picture of the entire error? It's cutoff.

Ace, you pulled out all of your RAM and then it booted? How far does it get before it dies? It almost seems as if there is a memory leak......
haha, sorry again that i have to post in someones elses thread but somethings wrong with my account i think. and i didnt take the pic she did cus i didnt have the comp in front of me lol

Mmmm, im confused as to why you used last known good config. There was no need to. That applies to startup problems from bad drivers etc, not RAM. So what exactly happened with only the 1 gig of RAM in, you say you couldnt log in, can you explain that better? Did ya get a login screen, did it not load that far, how far did it load etc?

Back
Top Bottom