hd to dvd player

Status
Not open for further replies.

taintedplay

lolwut?
i have a portable hd with alot of movies on it. My friend has a standard dvd player. Is there a way to connect it to either the dvd player or tv to watch movies on it? the dvd player doesent have usb by the way. If he got a usb one would it just be plug and play?

is there any thing i could get to allow playing movies on it, like a converter or some such?

When I bought my DiVX DVD player with my HDTV there were some models that could stream HD content and even had an HDMI out. I don't know any of these models anyways, but you could surely find something in google.

i have a portable hd with alot of movies on it. My friend has a standard dvd player. Is there a way to connect it to either the dvd player or tv to watch movies on it? the dvd player doesent have usb by the way. If he got a usb one would it just be plug and play?

is there any thing i could get to allow playing movies on it, like a converter or some such?

Yes it would be plug and play. In my biology class we have DVD with a USB port and i pluged and it played. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom