Harry Potter 7 Fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

suicide007

In Runtime
YouTube - Potter Party Squad

me and some of my friends dropped by one of the midnight parties the book came out. I was suprised at how many of people were there (it was one of 4 gatherings in our area). And Im not a die-hard potter fan at all, as seen by the movie, but ive read the books, and theyre pretty good. but thats not the point. just watch the vid. u might enjoy it.

I was at Borders at midnight. Was awesome. Read the book straight through after getting it.

I found the movie to be the most well made to date, the actors did a great job.

The last movie has them fumbleing around like the core story disapeared, the prevevious attempts are not worth mention.

Well, before some years I was really, really, really fascinated to Harry Potter stories but I started finding it quite boring lately you know. I have all the books minus the seventh but I haven't finished the sixth because of the above. I am not going to buy the seventh anyway. And besides that's a good way to decrease the book proselytism. I don't do anything that does not offer a reward like money, education, fun (especially). Why wasting your leisure time reading a book for 10 hours while being able to watch the movie for two hours instead?

why people waited for it at midnight when the very next day i walked into walmart and bought it with no lines lol
i like the hary potter books plus theres no way im going to not read the last one its like watching half a movie, you need to finish or you cant stop thinking about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom