Gym Workout

Status
Not open for further replies.
depending on your daily routine, thats the main factor is what you should eat, if you have a very active life and constantly on the move. (i dont mean driving around runnig errands) then you can eat about anything thats not fast food or microwave. as those generally tend to have things in it that slow down or somtimes stop the process of breaking down essential acids and protein. if your doin a workout simply as a new routine to have, or to lose weight along the way, then id reccomend eating very controlled proportions or food, if your still hungry snack on somthing with fiber. celery is good. drink protein, cheap or expensive doesnt matter too much, some hve more sugars and less fats and vis versa. the best way to find what works is try somthing for a week see how you feel, if you feel fine try harder. basically the easiest way to phrase everything. as for me i use mass amount of suppliments. works for me, as my lifestyle is very active so im always worn out. i drink 1g of protein for every 1 1/4 lbs in my body. a cup in the morn 1 at noon and 1 before i go to sleep. ive got more to say just not enough time. oh also dont have the same workout routine, change it up alot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom