Got a new car...(tons of pics no 56k)

Status
Not open for further replies.
b0dge said:
Hamster'll be fine. He's too hardcore to let a little thing like a 300mph car crash get in the way of driving like a maniac for a living!

I don't think he'll drive like a nut for another two years at least. Whether he likes it or not he'll have to tone it down.

NewCents05 Are you going to get a big muffler and bolt a wing to your trunk ?

Do you know what the BMW emblem represents ?

Sorry I buy American made vehicles. Our family has had Chevys since the day my Dad came home with a two tone '57.
I find that there is more than just HP. A lot of cars leave me with a cold impersonall feeling like they were coughed up by some cad cam program by some guy whos job it is to design a car. I'd take a GTO, Firebird,Camaro or Vette ( no mustangs, sorry) any day of the week over a BMW.

BTW thanks for enlightening us all with you only being 17 and haveing a $70k car , a home that is bigger than a Howard Johnson, Parents that have more cars than a CVS parking lot. We can now go on knowing there is a meaning to life.

impala600x200.jpg
MYCAR5X7.jpg

omfg you guys are all flammin H0MOS jesus christ im so done with this daamn forum you guys are the only ones who cant get over the fact that this car is mine. fine i hope all you hill billy white trash dirt poor people go have fun with your sh!tty chevys and poorly built american made cars. fuucking idiots comparing 16,000 dollar pos mustangs to a fuucking 70,000 dollar bmw. you people are sooo ignorant its not even funny. there is a reason why you guys can afford cars like these... its cause youre all fuucking retarded. go celebrate my leaving of this forum ill probably only contribute to the audio section every once in a while cause the only person here i have any sort of respect for is EricB. have a wonderful day a$$tards.

kids today? i told you to drop the subject of it being my car or not. let it be neutral in your mind. but no you kept pushing it. seriously this **** thread is a joke, it needs to be locked before anymore of your stupid minds spew bs on it.

lol newcents I like you, but to put a pic of anything on a forum not dedicated to cars is always gonna be potential for some sort of flaming regardless of peoples posts you shouldnt leave as long as you know its your car you shouldn't have to prove it

yeah i know but people here irritate me. theres a reason why im barely on here anymore. its not really a forum to hang out and chill. its mainly a forum if you have a computer problem then come here and see if you can get help then leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom