Google Tv Omg!!!!

Do you think its real? (wanna know what everyone else thinks)

• Yes, seems to be real

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, seesm to be a prank

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

alexsabree

Fully Optimized
Ok for the last 5 hours ive been researching this so called "google tv"
Its where you can literally watch tv shows (full tv shows) on google for free (with ads)

We already know of many other companies racing to get internet tv established, such as Microsoft.

Basically this guy named Mark Erickson posted this video on YouTube saying that he found a way to access this hidden thing called Google Tv... its sorta like how when people found out about Gmail before it was even released.

Links for more info:
YouTube - How to Sign Up for GoogleTV Beta
: : : Spilled The Beans : : :

He also posted another video trying to prove that it wasnt a hoax

Heres what everyone else thought:
Digg - Google TV - An Awesome Prank
YouTube - Mark Erickson + Infinite Solutions=HOAX!

I personally think its not a hoax.. google isnt stupid, once they saw everyone found out they probably fixed the problem, they dont want millions of people using it before they even mention a thing about it.

I dont know what to think, all of his other videos seem to be sorta sketchy as well.

But i mean, its very possible, google has the potential to do about anything... i betcha in half a year or so, when google tv does show up, everyone who doubted this guy and the thousands of others who have claimed to been able to do this.... will feel dumb.

Just thought it would be something interesting to discuss

btw, your to late... you cant sign up for it anymore...

Mr.Switch... Does your vocabulary only consist of 'Meh' ? :p.

But im gona watch that youtube video and check it out..

this is soo cool, do u guys not grasp the concept of this???

Say if you missed the episode of Heroes.. you can just watch it the next day on google tv.. for free.

This is very convenient for me because im always missing episodes for some of my most favorite tv shows, and sometimes its hard to keep up with the story.

Say if you missed the episode of Heroes.. you can just watch it the next day on google tv.. for free.

Does it really go up the next day? Or is there like a month waiting period? I cant see you being able to watch it the next day. On Demand doesnt even do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom