Google and Facebook Slow!

Getter102

Beta member
Hey Guys, Most of the times Any Google or Facebook page runs really really slow while any other websites are perfectly fine!. I am running Firefox but i tried it on other browsers and i get the same result. This obviously means it's not a browser related problem. It's not a Networking problem either because i tryed testing it on a Virtual Machine running Windows XP and Everything was fine. That made me exclude a Network Fault.
I'm running Windows 8 with Norton Internet Security and MalwareBytes.
MalwareBytes' Internet protection service is off and I tryed deactivating Norton But it didn't solve the problem. Also The Built-in Windows Firewall is off so I really can't figure out what the problem is...

Thanks in advance for any Help ;D

Last edited:
Tried updating your network drivers? Have you tried totally uninstalling Norton?

Thanks for the Answer but my drivers are all updated, including the networking ones, to the last versions...
Did you get them from the manufacturers' websites, or did you just right click each one in Device Manager and click "Update"? Because doing it through device manager won't get you the latest drivers from the manufacturer - only the latest that Microsoft provides.

Uninstall Norton and make sure it's completely removed. That'll fix your problem.

Use this to completely remove Norton products:
https://support.norton.com/sp/en/us/home/current/solutions/kb20080710133834EN_EndUserProfile_en_us

Did you get them from the manufacturers' websites, or did you just right click each one in Device Manager and click "Update"? Because doing it through device manager won't get you the latest drivers from the manufacturer - only the latest that Microsoft provides.

Use this to completely remove Norton products:
https://support.norton.com/sp/en/us/home/current/solutions/kb20080710133834EN_EndUserProfile_en_us

I got them through the Manufacturers Update software which was already installed on the OS. Il'l try uninstalling Norton. Thanks alot :)

Back
Top Bottom