Global Warming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maritime record show a repeating cycle of heating and cooling, going back a couple of hundred years. Same ol', same ol'.

Trotter said:
Maritime record show a repeating cycle of heating and cooling, going back a couple of hundred years. Same ol', same ol'.

That's what I think. Maybe it will be much colder in 10 years, and people will talk about Global Cooling :p

They said "it's the hottest it's been in 400 years" ... which means that it was this hot 400 years ago. Before the industrial revolution.

Global warming is a lie.

mmm. This guy came into my engineering class and showed us some pretty nifty things:

1. Coal obliterates alternative energies.
2. It would take massive amounts of wind/solar/hyrdo etc to replace 1/10 of the carbon usage.
3. Human's have used 5 parts of 4000 in regards to carbon based energy in the earth = No energy crisis.
4. Carbon only blocks in a specific band of radiation, which he thinks is already saturated, so more will not block in more heat.

I watched An Inconvenient Truth, and then this guy came in, and what I took from the two together is:

It's definitely happening, we can't feasibly stop our carbon usage, it might not even make a difference, so basically no matter what the cause is, it is happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom