Giveway on facebook

Spam much?.... Reported.

How is this spam? I'm confused. It's in Off Topic, it's a huge giveaway. Why would I not share it? Wouldn't care if it helped me or not I would still share it. But then you probably wouldn't consider it spam now would you? Check all of my posts and if you still consider me a spammer then go for it, report away. You seemed to like the Metro one huh lol, but now this ones spam lol.

It's advertising I guess.

I'm not advertising anything really, seen a giveaway figured a lot of people would like it and would most likely miss out on it, figured I'd share it. Simple as that.

Last edited:
It is classified as spam and is against the rules to give referral links. People READ THE RULES ALREADY! They are on every page.

5) No Spamming
Spamming is a broad term. Spamming includes:
unauthorized advertising which includes links to your personal site and registering on our site using your site within your user name to get it promoted.
Job recruiting or recruiting of any kind for work, help or support on another site
unproductive and useless posting
post-padding
empty posts
referral and associate links
pyramid schemes
Anything else that is not exclusively included within this list but the Administration feels falls under the Spamming Category

I have highlighted the specific rule and area of that rule that covers this ground. So while posting the giveaway doesnt violate our rules, posting your specific referral link that helps you does.

It is classified as spam and is against the rules to give referral links. People READ THE RULES ALREADY! They are on every page.

I have highlighted the specific rule and area of that rule that covers this ground. So while posting the giveaway doesnt violate our rules, posting your specific referral link that helps you does.

-.- I'm sorry and I've read the rules and would have posted it without it helping me or not as I'm sure some people know. I'll find the link that doesn't.

I've now edited the link to just there Facebook page in general so people can still get a chance to win this and it doesn't help me at all. Wasn't my first intention at all, sorry. Pretty sure I had 10 invited which is the max just from inviting personal friends before posting here anyway lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom