Getting my first Motor Cycle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean W.

Fully Optimized
whats up guys,

getting another toy! going to be getting my first Motorcycle on Sunday, its a 2008 Kawasaki Ninja 250R.

$2600 im pretty excited: here are pics of the one im getting:

4-2.jpg

5-2.jpg

3-3.jpg

2-4.jpg

Nice, I was thinking of picking up a near identical model meself less than a month ago. Price ended up being to high though Y_Y

If I owned that I would kill my self, I had a Suzuki DRZ 125, and came off it 3 times, I wraped it around the local round about at the Train Station, and People left right and center, paramedics were their in under 2 Minutes, Police ect. I ******* **** my self. Lost the Back end on the round about dureing a Gear change. and only at the Time had my Provisional, wich fair enuf coverd me but should of had more lessons.

They have always tempted me but I just feel like i'm going to end up dead if I get one.

I don't know where people get that perception from, I mean, look at my towns forecast BBC Weather : Leicester

Lol, its been pouring down today...and yesterday....and the day before...and the day before that. I wanted a bike (when im legal of course) but my mum said the exact same thing to me. Too dangerous.

Yeah... I was being sarcastic.. hence link to the 5 day forecast of rain.

In truth, it's actually fairly dry in some parts. Despite the flood warning for this week, my area and much of the UK is on a drought warning.

Where you live: Venus, TX Weather, Forecast, Temperature and Precipitation Statistics - CLRSearch
Our cities: http://0.tqn.com/d/gouk/1/7/S/o/-/-/rainfall.JPG

London for instance is significantly drier than where you live. Problem is the UK's average rainfall is high because Wales and Scotland get a lot, England not so much generally.

MetAnnual1971200.gif

Yeah... I was being sarcastic.. hence link to the 5 day forecast of rain.

In truth, it's actually fairly dry in some parts. Despite the flood warning for this week, my area and much of the UK is on a drought warning.

Where you live: Venus, TX Weather, Forecast, Temperature and Precipitation Statistics - CLRSearch
Our cities: http://0.tqn.com/d/gouk/1/7/S/o/-/-/rainfall.JPG

London for instance is significantly drier than where you live. Problem is the UK's average rainfall is high because Wales and Scotland get a lot, England not so much generally.

MetAnnual1971200.gif
It's always wet till the summer hits then it's 3 months of 100+F degree weather. They cry wolf on the drought crap for us every year but last year our lakes were higher than usual. Drought my ass. From what I'm told though, you guys get slower drizzle like rain. Here when it rains during the spring or fall we can get 2-3 inches in an hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom