Geeky Christmas to one and all

Trotter

Grandfather of Techist, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff member
Gotta change it up a little every now and then.

I hope all have a great Christmas, or had if you see this after the holiday. While I don't post as willy-nilly as I used to I am still here daily if not several times a day and know most who frequent these forums. I count almost all as friends to one degree or another. With this being so I do humbly hope all do have a very merry Christmas.

So for those who want to share, what did you get from the jolly old elf?

santa_geek_card-r52f84d266a70415a89d85e6109dc2349_xvuak_8byvr_700.jpg

Merry Christmas all!

Got a nice kitchen knife set from my parents, and my wife/her parents got me the Titanfall 2 Vanguard CE swag.

Happy Xmas all :D

I got some nice clothes, some sleek jeans and a nice merino wool jumper - perfect because we are going out to a Michelin star restaurant at 2pm for our Christmas meal, so I needed some nice clothes. It's the best restaurant. It is less than 2 miles away in a quiet rural village. Tiny too, fits about 4 tables with room for 8 on each. Gotta book a year in advanced. But you get to choose what meat you want out of Turkey, Beef, Ham, Duck and Pork. Or like me, ask for all :D you get the most amazing christmas meal with no washing or tidying up to do. Downside is it's like $200 per head :p

AFter the meal I am going straight to my dads house (my dad doesn't come to the meal, because my mom is there, and they're divorced) - which meals, xmas meal #2 ! :D :D :D

Merry Christmas to everyone and Happy Holidays overall.

Apologizes for my outburst the other day. I have been under a great deal of pressure and stress I just had to vent.

But Never mind.

I got clothes, toiletries, aftershave, money, a food hamper, a bottle of vodka, sweets and chocolate, a Christmas dinner cooked for me and finally a genuine USA made Zippo Lighter; petrol.

Nothing really tech but I have yet still to receive presents from family on my farther side.

:) ...

We need to play this sometime this week.

Played for 20 minutes earlier and then refunded it... seemed decent enough, but not something I fell in love with. Got a refund pending.

The older I get the more stingy I get around games. There was a time i'd buy anything barely passable and play it a decent amount. Now it has to be 9.9/10 and blow my socks off, and then I might put more than 1 hour into it :p

Merry Christmas! Bunch of good stuff. Gift certificates, Sony Gold headset, some PS4 games etc. The best thing this Christmas was watching my daughter open up her Hatchimal though.

We need to play this sometime this week.
Hit me up whenever man. I haven't played it in quite a while, so would be fun to play with somebody again.

Played for 20 minutes earlier and then refunded it... seemed decent enough, but not something I fell in love with. Got a refund pending.

The older I get the more stingy I get around games. There was a time i'd buy anything barely passable and play it a decent amount. Now it has to be 9.9/10 and blow my socks off, and then I might put more than 1 hour into it :p

SP was pretty good, and MP is great. Shoulda tried it for more than 20 minutes, IMO.

I ended up with my new phone that I got earlier in the week (ZTE Axon 7 [gray]), a Spigen case, an Armor case, and an additional screen protector). Outside of that not much. My mom gave me a nice telescoping, flexible LED flashlight that has both ends magnetized, and my wife gave me one of the family calendars she had made for the family.

Back
Top Bottom