Gaming Nobility Hierarchy

Rider lost this argument on Saturday night when he said he didn't want to listen to Wu Tang Clan Pandora radio while we played Destiny multiplayer.

lol its not that I didn't want to listen to it, its that you couldn't really hear the words and it was just a bunch of misc noise in the background that sounded like crap when we were trying to have a conversation.

Another pro for PC is that you can pipe in music and have great quality for all to hear during play sessions...

lol its not that I didn't want to listen to it, its that you couldn't really hear the words and it was just a bunch of misc noise in the background that sounded like crap when we were trying to have a conversation.

Another pro for PC is that you can pipe in music and have great quality for all to hear during play sessions...

Maybe there were too many people in chat because most of the time sound quality isn't a problem. Mantooth and Ajacks were singing along to it.

What are we to think when you're trying to make a half ass analogy between sports and video games with this quote?

Right, I didn't say you were stating fact. I said that you BELIEVE that almost every game is developed for console and then ported to PC. Your rebuttal right here continue to proves the point that you believe almost every game multi-platform is developed for consoles first with the exception of Elder Scrolls and Witcher.

Again, I can give you a nice list when I have access to some sites but outside of Witcher, Elder Scrolls we can say: Left 4 Dead, Portal, Half-Life, Counter-Strike, Team Fortress 2, Diablo 3, Crysis, No Man's Sky, Battlefield, The Sims 3, Doom 3, Civilization, Far Cry series...

You're killin me smalls. When you quoted me, you forgot to leave out the "PC gaming is pretty much the same. It's great that things like the summer and winter Steam sales help drive it's market, but anyone who believes that it's market value and popularity in regards to gaming is above that of Playstation and Xbox is kidding themselves" part.

As for the games you listed, PC is no longer the lead platform for Battlefield. Left 4 Dead sure, but is that honestly a AAA game? I'll give you Far Cry, that apparenly flew right over my head.

Crysis didn't become a mulitplatform game until four years after it released on PC. That's like shouting to the world that GTA's lead platform is a console because the PC release always comes after the console versions... shocking, I know. I'll give you Counter Strike, though only because you're kind of in need of some points here. Technically speaking, it debuted in 1999 and didn't appear on consoles until CS:GO released in 2012.

As for the rest, just stop. It was cute at first but the luster is wearing off. Civillization is not on consoles, so strike another one from your list. The Sims 4, which is currently in development, is only being made for Mac and PC at the moment. Portal is not a AAA release, not even close. No Man's Sky isn't confirmed for anything other than the PS4. Half-Life hasn't been relvent for seven years since HL2: EP 2 released in 2007, and Doom 3 goes all the way back to 2004.

By these standards, I should start countering you by saying that you're wrong because Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance's lead platform was the PS2 and not Windows XP.

You can call me dirty and then lift up your skirt.

And you want some of this dirty, god made dirt and dirt'll bust ya @$$.

Classic. Rider said he wants me to make a Drake Pandora station for our next session.

Mantooth was singing our song to me... I want your sex by George Michaels. I popped his cherry to the little ditty

LMAO Wes said it was the other way around. He said he got you drunk on watermelon Bartles & James wine coolers and gave you some numbing cream.

This reminds me that I need to continue my work on my Metal pop song covers playlist.

Back
Top Bottom