For DVD Burning:

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocket1406

In Runtime
For DVD Burning:

With which Burning program can I " Burn the image on a data (UDF-)DVD." ?

Also which is the best disc ... should I buy DVD+ or DVD- and which BRAND is good for a good price?

I don't really know anything about DVD Burning as I don't have the burner yet.

Please help.

Also is UDF-DVD an actual type of DVD blank you buy, or is it a type created on a DVD+ or - disc?

also answer the question in terms of DVD burning in general too (ignore "UDF")

.. what's the best disc and should I burn + or -

the + & - were to distinguish between compatable manufacturer's burners. The quality is the same and a lot of burner's nowadays support both standards.

i'd use nero to burn the data. But your burner should come with software; hopefully nero.

from what i have heard, DVD-R is more compatible with dvd players, and DVD+R can be edited more than a DVD-R. They both cost the exact same, unless one type is overstocked. I personally never touch DVD-R's, because they can be trouble sometimes...

i would go get a spindle of 50 DVD+R's, they cost less than CD-r's, and they go fast!

Is HP a good CD-R/DVD+/-R brand?

I thought they would be cheap. I heard Verbatim and Philips used good dyes or something.

talldude123 said:
from what i have heard, DVD-R is more compatible with dvd players,

this is so untrue. this was true 6 years ago. it haven't been true since 2002

UDF 1.02 dvd rom (most compatible dvd format. backwards compatible with udf 1.50). nero used this format. in nero burning rom you can switch the format to 1.50

UDF 1.50 dvd video. more compatible with newer dvd players.

UDF 2.00 and 2.01 Packet writing and mt rainer. for data discs

use dvd+r you will have alot less coasters made, and will be alot more compatable with common dvd players, the best brand to use is memorex and or verbatim, verbatim being the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom