Finally! Some fun. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

95BlackGA

Fully Optimized
My dad and I decided life has just been stressful the past few months. 'Bout time we get to have an enjoyable weekend, with our family. He told me he wanted to do some campin', and wheelin'. I want to also, and so does my girl and my mom. SMORR Froze Over 2010 is where we'll be headed. Southern Missouri Off Road Ranch. :yum: The only thing I don't like is that it's in February, so it'll be cold. Which also means, we'll be taking a camper. :wtf: Not camping, but we need the little vacation away from everything, so it'll be worth it. Gives me a little time to get my truck back up and running, so I can take it back out after it being out of commission for the past 2 years. 900+ acres of pure fun! Everything from flat dirt roads, to 5+ ft. rock "walls." Rigs we'll be taking are my '79 Chevy SWB 4x4, and my dad's 2000 Chevy Blazer 4x4. Possibly a Polaris side by side, for my girl and my mom to practice in. The ONLY bad part is, if my truck ain't ready, it'll be put off a month or so, since we'll be mainly using my truck on the trails. Can't wait to get to working on my truck again, been WAY too long!

http://smorr.net/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1

SFO2010lg.jpg

SMORR.png

Thats seem's like a pretty good place to go and relax.
Two things you don't want to do: go joy riding on a jeep, pop a wheelie and accidently jerk your neck if one of you falls off.
The second thing, don't bring any honey products or too much meat, bears like those 2 combo treats put together.

Have you ever been camping on the northside of north carolina ? I have, it's nice in the daylight but at night it gets pitch black where you can't see
nothin out there.

Thats seem's like a pretty good place to go and relax.
Two things you don't want to do: go joy riding on a jeep, pop a wheelie and accidently jerk your neck if one of you falls off.
The second thing, don't bring any honey products or too much meat, bears like those 2 combo treats put together.

Have you ever been camping on the northside of north carolina ? I have, it's nice in the daylight but at night it gets pitch black where you can't see
nothin out there.

Not too many bears around Missouri, not too worried about it. Where this place is, it's basically Amish country. It'll be black, but we've got trail lights on both rigs, and there's a campground with lighting.

Man, I wish there was an OHV park around here...

I'm one of the lucky ones, I only live like 20-30 miles from this one. People will be driving a couple days just to come to this event, 'cause SMORR is one of the best parks around. I'm wanting to pre-register, but if my truck ain't done, it'd be worthless. :sad:

" The Ranch is located about 5 miles south of Seymour, MO on HWY K. "

i'm usually not a outdoors / let's go hiking or camping type, but riding around offroad in the middle of the woods sounds like a ton of fun.

Where is that place?

It's like 300 miles from you.

i'm usually not a outdoors / let's go hiking or camping type, but riding around offroad in the middle of the woods sounds like a ton of fun.

It definitely is fun, I've been to this place before, but never in my own truck. Wheeling and spotting are one of my most favorite past times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom