Final version of free Microsoft Security Essentials to ship September 29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just curious if anyone knows if this apps will update more than 1 time a day?

thx

I told you last time you asked this that MSE already did update more than once a day. You just had to download the update from Windows Update instead of forcing MSE to do it.

You cant expect something that was released today out of no where to have information known about it. We need a couple of days to work with it to know more than what is offered on the website.

We dont know anything about MSE right now. Other than what is posted on the site. Microsoft didnt release any details to anyone about it. We dont know if they are going to live up to their 3 updates daily or not. It is the first day, we cant know that.

Give us some time to work with it. Give us some time to test it and figure out what is different, what is the same and what has changed. A few hours isnt enough time for things to be done properly.

Looks pretty good, I haven't installed it yet though. Hopefully it will be better than what I have so I can stop paying for subscriptions :D.

What are you using that you're paying for subscriptions? If its anything other than Nod32, then you shouldn't be paying for it ;). And MSE is supposed to be very good; was ranked very high during beta stages.

I'm using Webroot's AntiVirus with AntiSpyware. Think it was $35 last time I subscribed (last June, it's a yearly subscription).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom