Figuring Out a Field

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think (not 100% sure) that imaginary numbers play a decent part in electrical engineering, which I would assume goes hand in hand with CE... so you better start liking them. :p

Imaginary numbers aren't even that bad... lol

And +1 to what waffle said, math and engineering are like stink on poo, they just go together. LOL great analogy aye?

Indeed. In my course we had 3 maths units, and I could only really grasp one of them lol...

edit: oh, and yes. Imaginary numbers < poo :p
Burn if you don't think they're that bad, then you obviously haven't dealt with them too much :grin:

They do make sense, it's just that why care about it if it's not a real number, you can't use it for anything if it's the answer.

Burn if you don't think they're that bad, then you obviously haven't dealt with them too much :grin:

Well, I'm taking Calculus II right now, so I'd like to say I've had my fair share of math...

I mean they are annoying, but the stuff you get into in calculus is way more annoying than that lol

and @slay: lol

Aw great, annoying stuff in math I hate. The normal math, you know 2+2, 7*7, that stuff is ok, when the alphabet came in it kinda lost my respect :doh:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom