F@H - Team TF Milestone Clubs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno how you can stand that dinky loud fan...it sounds so much better not being able to hear it, i hated when i first got the card and it would speed up and slow down and speed up. Installed riva but it wasnt enough, had to get better cooling.

Cuz I have an Antec 900 which blocks out most of the fan noise from the 8800 :p.

You know i kinda hate that case??

Lol im tired of seeing it so much, its not even all that. Id much rather have the
300 or 1200, or even better the coolermaster 932.

Lol its got pretty good airflow, so meh. Would like to upgrade to a NZXT Tempest, though. Looks similar to the 900 (dunno why but I do like the look), and its got a bit more room to work with (and I hear it has good airflow). But I'd like to sell this case, and some of the other spare parts I have before I upgrade anything more lol...

Some good news: got my SMP client working again. Sending the unfinished results gave me a nice bump for today, as well (about 3000 points lol).

Dang carnage, you did almost as much as me today.

I should have folded more by now though i mean im pushing 16k ppd. The next update should net me another 2k.

Dang carnage, you did almost as much as me today.

I should have folded more by now though i mean im pushing 16k ppd. The next update should net me another 2k.

:D

Having SMP + GPU2 on one comptuer helps lol...and GPU2 on another computer as well xD. I may put the SMP client on my laptop as well, since it usually is left on during the day in my room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom