Just a quick question!

Status
Not open for further replies.

joelm3103

Fully Optimized
Trotter said:
7) Signatures must adhere to the following specifications:

1. Text signatures may not exceed 15 lines in size 1, or 8 lines in size 2. Text size 3 and above is not allowed. Text size 1 may only be used with a graphic, with no more than 8 lines.
2. The combined size of all images in a sig is a maximum of 468x120. Please keep the file sizes small for loading times.
3. Any scripts that display a user's IP address and browser information are not allowed.
4. HTML is not allowed in signatures. Some HTML scripts disrupt the layout of the forum and so have been disabled.
5. Signatures are subject to Rule 3.
6. Signatures are a privilege. They are granted for use when you reach 40 posts. If you abuse the system and try to get to 40 posts as fast as possible you will lose this privilege.
7. F@H team members being allowed to break the image restriction by having a F@H stats signature and a milestone userbar.

Does BBCode (the code itself and everything between it) count as lines in your sig? Wasn't sure what section to post this in, so OT will do :cute:.

I think it's just meant as in lines that are visible to everyone. Code that doesn't show probably doesn't count.

I'm not an expert at sized..but I think your sig MIGHT be a bit to high. I wouldn't take this worth anything though..so wait for someone knowledgeable on the subject to correct me lol

I think it's just meant as in lines that are visible to everyone. Code that doesn't show probably doesn't count.

I'm not an expert at sized..but I think your sig MIGHT be a bit to high. I wouldn't take this worth anything though..so wait for someone knowledgeable on the subject to correct me lol
Well I'm not sure about the high thing since it fit's the requirement o.o and only reason I really asked is because of the "Suggestion/Opinions needed" section I made for threads that may need reviewing. I just simply add them there so they get exposure, and just wanted to know what's the limit (like how many different links I can add to the list).

Thanks for the reply though :).

Waffle is correct. The text limits are for visible text.

There is a maximum character limit for sigs that does include BBCode, though. I don't remember what it is off the top of my head, but you'll know when you hit it as it will cut you off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom