Ebay - Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreo

-Deactivated-
Just put my pc on ebay last night at 595 pounds... anway i put it on and go to my ebay to look at the auction and check it all. i named the title *NEW* High Spec gaming PC - Core 2 Duo - X1950 Pro. so i search for it and typed in gaming pc and went onto dektop pc category of which i was selling my pc in. and i couldnt find it. I listed it in Highest price first. There was a a PC at 600 pounds and then the next one was 500. Mine simply wasnt there. I checked the category i was selling in and it was correct.

i woke up this morning and searched for it. And there it was exactley were it should be, however i noticed i ha dput it on at 1.82 ghz and its 1.86 (E6300). So i edited it and then added bold text title to it at a cost of 75p and extended the Auction to 7 days.

and now its gone again, i cannot find it.

I want to no wether its just my pc so here is the link for the auction i got off my ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....MESE:IT&viewitem=&item=120084922417&rd=1&rd=1

Thanks, and please do not think this is a secret way to advertise my pc because i am genuinly having the problem i stated above.

Thanks Again.

doesnt ebay say it can take 24 hours for changes to take effect? at least it said that to me years ago when i last used it. so it may just be taking a little bit for everything to update.

Ow ok. But i cant see the auction at all. and if it takes 24 hours then thats a whole day gone that it could be bought.

It takes a while to show up when you search for it.

Be patient. No need to post any more threads about this. It's okay to post in one of your many other threads about it.

I think this is #4 about the same god **** thing!

attention-red.jpg

Wot the **** ! i am sorry but not being able to find my ebay search is the FIRST one. I only put it on last night at 11:30PM !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom