• No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nubius said:
Simon - Ok? Was there a need for "...." just because I said that :rolleyes:

Just because i honestly didnt know what to say, i have no problems with weed.

i'm in the same boat as simon. i actually don't like the idea of smoking marijuana at all. i have plenty of stoner friends and they are annoying as ****.they act like morons and the stoners that i'm not friends with tend to be total a$$holes. so given what i've seen of the supposed "no negative impacts" of smoking marijuana i just don't like it.

I dont like being drunk, or high.

I do admit, being high was fun at times, but overall something I really shouldnt be doing. Around the 200th time it wasnt as fun anymore, and than I stopped :)

And I do enjoy a few drinks, but I rarely get drunk. I don't drink to the point where I cannot stand up, cannot remeber what happened and when I cant tell the difference between a taxi and a cop car at 50 feet (IT WAS A COP CAR)

septoid2 said:
It's an odd question, indeed, but which do you prefer?

Being drunk means ingesting alot of toxins, horrible for your kidneys and liver, and usually results in a hangover in the morning, although the experience is quite fun (dont forget the frequent trips to the washroom)

Being high is less hazardous to your health, doesn't last that long but you don't get a hangover or whatever afterwards, you can smell like weed for a while if you do it inside without ventilation, and is alot more relaxing, almost like meditating except happier :p

Whatever, I prefer getting high.

When I was younger and I was stupid.I smoke pot.But smoking pot is far more unheathy than drinking.First of all smoking a joint
is like smoking 10 tabacoo ciggarettes.Pot has a very high tar content and the THC and black smoke particles stick to lungs 5 times worse and yes you do get a hangover because after 4 hours the high wares off and you're Low not High.Plus smoking pot could lead to smoking cigarettes, a nickname for weed is the gateway drug becuase it leads to you using other drugs.Plus the more you smoke the more it takes to get you high.

I drink Bud Light whenever I have a long day at work or on the weekends.Plus a glass of wine with my wife since she is a wine enthusiast.Plus a galss of red wine helps reduce your chances of heart disease.

yes, considering that you drink and smoke in moderation... drinking is far healthier, infact it is healthy to have like 1 beer per day or glass of wine. But when you go overboard and have too much, drinking has a worse long term effect. Other than becoming unmotivated and the risk of a gateway to other drugs, weed has no huge effects, while drinking can ruin your liver.

High or Drunk?

Why do I have to choose one or the other?

They are both harmful if done in excess.
Moderation is the key to reducing harmful effects.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom