Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rich_Franklin said:
Neither, I eat healthy and workout. Not going to throw it all away.

same here

lol, for me every day is a natural high!!

I'm one of those people that rarly get stressed...

Drinking is one of the most unhealthy things you can do for yourself. People who think that smoking pot is a horrible thing health-wise have obviously only watched the "Truth" commercials on TV and not done any real research themselves.
I like getting high way more than I like getting drunk (shudders at horrible memories of hangovers). Last year I smoked pot almost every day, this year maybe once a week tops. I also take college classes and have a 3.6 GPA right now. Pot doesn't make everybody dumb.
Also, you can't OD on marijuana. It takes something like 2.5 times your body weight in mid-grade weed to kill you. I weight 200 lbs, for example. It would take 500 lbs. of pot to kill me. Considering 99% of people would be unable to move after less than an ounce of the stuff, it's impossible to overdose.

i get high, then workout :shrug:

the argument for marijuana being a "gateway drug" is because it's illegal, the people who sell it can probably get shrooms, extacy, etc. it's NOT because, like some say, "it's a hard drug that makes you want more."

it's not a hard drug and is virtually impossible to overdose on. people don't fight when they're high. no one steals a bike to sell it for money to buy weed. no one kills because their crip connection didn't come through.

i'm gonna go ahead and cover my @ss (since people like to argue about any little thing they can here).... this is not an excuse for marijuana and why people try other drugs nor is it a reason to legalize.

oh yea, that crap about a joint = 10 tobacco cigarrettes....that's a little exagerrated. smoking ANYTHING is bad for your health, ya, and unfiltered marijuanna smoke contains carcinogens.

It's all about the fancy glass bong people.

Yea lets not make this a flame war over which is worse. Its all about the question guys. I dont smoke but i only drink on occation. A Triple Black is good enough for me every ounce in a while cause i dont wanna get drunk but i just like the taste. I have many MANY stoner friends and man when they are high they are the most annoying ppl in the world. Im not saying this is you guys but when they get high they are always laughing and making the dumbest jokes and when you dont laugh they get ****ed. Im like it wasnt funny, they are like yea it was. Im like w/e and just walk off w/ a disgusted look in my face. They do worse to like try and box high but they are so dumb they all fall down when they get hit the first time. Complete waste of time but w/e. Not to mention one of my friends keeps getting fired from his jobs cause he cant keep a joint out of his mouth for 5 seconds. He uses the excuse of i thought it was called a smoke break for a smoke? Im like yea, for a ciggarrette not a joint dude.

yea some people seem to forget that marijuana is illegal. i'm guilty of it sometimes. it's not really that you forget so much as you get so used to being around it all the time. then you realize how many people really do smoke weed (alot more than you think!) and it seems surreal that it's waayyyy against the law.

ah well i'm getting high right now as a matter of fact and I'm getting ready to get into an intense writing session with the lead singer/guitarist of my band. halelujia marijuana

I guess you could say i love chick drinks cause i hate the taste of beer so im not gonna drink that at all but ill drink a Bahama Mama which tastes awesome (and got my smashed in one glass but they are huge) and like Triple Black and stuff or like the Smirnoff apple twist and those.

yea some people seem to forget that marijuana is illegal.
No one forgets that, but that's not the issue at hand here.

then you realize how many people really do smoke weed and it seems surreal that it's waayyyy against the law
pay attention to things on TV. It's ridiculous how many weed references and 4:20 references there are.

It would make more sense for liqour to be illegal. Although at this point, trying to ban it now wouldnt work obviously.

Parrot bay coconut rum + pineapples + freezer for an hour(or more) = godly :D

nubius i agree...no one REALLY forgets, they just assume people are 'cool'. and ya, the references in the media is insane. it happens more and more often these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom