Do Not Read This!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The funny thing is that it is nothing.... i got through to this cool floating text that you navigate to by pointing the mouse, it answers all and none of your questions... basically it says there is nothing there and that you can believe what you want.

It also says that if you want to sell your soul then your soul has no value!

Basically its a strangely put together website... not a cult, not an access point to an alternative internet, not a satanic soul selling ebay and not a competion to win tickets to the next u2 gig...

seriously navigate round it... you'll see!

The funny thing is that it is nothing.... i got through to this cool floating text that you navigate to by pointing the mouse, it answers all and none of your questions... basically it says there is nothing there and that you can believe what you want.

Man, you are wrong. It is an access into another internet, but it is only for the truly 1337. If you REALLY wanted to get into what is their, than you could do it. I have navgated around, I have found that page, and I have found more. It is not a fake thing, that is absolutely ridiculous. Did you read his interview? Yeah, it's legit. It is not the only one like it either. I dont have any sites off hand, but I know they exist. And they are very similar to hell.com.

There is a website out there, with the address that is a bunch of zeros and ones (binary).com
It has a copy of hell.com, and it tells whats what. Dont assume man, you know the saying. Do some research before bouncing to your own conclusions.

It's a haxor internet, where the 1337 trade secrets and test things that would not be accepted amongst the normal internet.

ok dude. i got to a part where it asked me for my name and where i was from i entered in random stuff and it brought me to this picture of a human beating heart!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom